Thunderbird Consulting has been 30 years in the making and is focused on small to mid-size non-profits and churches and this is by design. Have you ever thought “I’d love to get some consulting help but can’t afford it”? You’re not alone!! My experience comes from, being the person that has said that many times over the last three decades. As the son of a pastor and a President and CEO of a non-profit, I have firsthand experience watching dedicated leaders struggle with Mission and Vision Strategic Planning and Leadership Development.
- Hiring a new Senior Pastor and can’t answer the question, “Where do we want to be as a church in five years. The potential of hiring the wrong person is higher if you can’t answer this question. Thunderbird Consulting can help.
- Not sure what the Mission and Vision is for your church or non-profit in a changing world. Thunderbird Consulting can help.
- Find yourself always in financial crisis and losing the confidence of the church membership or Board of Directors. Thunderbird Consulting can help.
- Not finding leaders willing to step up and help move your organization or church forward. Thunderbird Consulting can help.
- Not sure if you are ready to step into a Capital Campaign or how to structure it. Thunderbird Consulting can help.
I have firsthand experience in all these areas. Do I have all the answers? No. But I do know how to navigate you through this conversation. And I want to do it in a way that you can manage financially.